CustomDrones Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 aims to add fully functioning drones to aid the lovely players with all kinds of stuffs, from simple tasks like collecting dropped items, carrying items around like a flying backpack, and shooting at monsters to bizarre tasks like scanning the environment for ores and monsters, picking up mobs or even picking up yourself and fly around, and maybe one day teleport like an Enderman.
Or maybe you can start a race with your fellow friends to see who can fly a drone better and faster? The possibilities are almost endless with drones. In fact, it goes around 46,913,768,005,632 possible drones, down to the very specific abilities that you can install to each of your drone. And that number will continue to rise. So why not get yourself a drone and fly ’em.
CustomDrones Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.