Custom Villagers Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to create custom villagers, with custom textures and custom trades.
This mod also allows you to override vanilla villagers with your own (EG. Replace all priests with your own custom priest). The trades are also randomised, so they will “never” unlock in the same order. You can create as many custom villagers with as many custom trades as you need through the config files.
Note: This mod requires ElecCore
Custom Villagers Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.