Custom Trades Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows in Game Custom Villager trade Generation. Specially made for PopularMMO’s Chalenge Games
- Place Items in Chest
- top row is first give item
- mid row is second give item(Optional)
- bottom row is recieving Item
- there can be up to 9 trades defined
- use “Spawn Custom Villager” Item on or beside chest
- remove Chest and trade items
Invulnerable villagers (Minecraft 1.7 only):
having a Block of diamond below the chest makes the villager Invulnerable to many things the player can still kill the villager
- /CTSpawn <x> <y> <z> [<x2> <y2> <z2>[<x3> <y3> <z3>…]]
- (x,y,z) location for villager required
- (x2,y2,z2) location for chest to get trades from
- can have as many chest locations as you want
- if no chests defined it will search around the spawn location
Custom Trades Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.