With Custom Sword Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 you can customize your sword using 45 blade schematic, 46 hilts schematic, 15 Materials,13 Blade Edges, 7 gems, dye Leather Swords and change the handle Material to make more than 1,822,030,560 different Custom Swords. You can get the schematics by crafting them, finding them or by punching mobs with a Blank Schematic.
How to edit your Custom Sword
to edit a Custom Sword use a Schematic/gem/Blade Edge/handle with a Custom Sword Work Table
most of the crating is shapeless the Custom Sword Work Table not
For now there is only one boss, The Shogun Skeleton and his minions the Samurai Skeletons
to start the boss fight you need to right click with a Flame Core to make this
now brake the block in the middle to spawn in the Shogun Skeleton dungeon
The Dragon faces the place it will spawn.
The time will be change to night, and Samurai Skeletons will start to spawn.
Samurai Skeletons will spawn with a Iron Samurai, Diamond Samurai or Golden Samurai Kabuto and Chestplate with their own custom sword
As soon as you are ready to take on the boss. brake The block to spawn him in.
Custom Sword Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.