What does Custom Recipes Mod do?
- Custom Recipes mod lets you create new recipes for Minecraft.
- You don’t have to download “crafting mods” any more!
- All recipes are saved in Recipe Files, which can be edited by notepad.
- This mod is also useful for debugging your mods.
Do not use Internet Explorer! It will damage the zip file.Errors in your recipes are written into .minecraft/ CustomRecipes.log.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
- Read the dictionary.txt file to get better knowledge of block and item names
- Place similar recipes into one file to create recipe packs
- You can post the recipe packs as new mods here, just tell users to download this mod.
- To upload your recipes, ZIP them!
- If you run minecraft from command line, you get error messages that will help you debug your recipes.
- Spaces are ignored in the recipe files during execution, thus you can use spaces for formatting.
Download Custom Recipes Mod for Minecraft: