Custom Pets Mod 1.7.10 makes your own Custom Pets, Dynamic and Real Time.
One Pet to Rule Them All:
- Make your own Custom Inventory Pets.
- Gather Ability Cards from killing mobs to learn new abilities. Stronger mobs drop rarer cards.
- Over 50 in-game abilities to chose from, including Passive, On Attack, World, Active, and Area of Effect.
- Level Up your Custom Pets to make your abilities stronger.
- Choose your shape from a given set of Pet Templates, then choose your Colors.
- Choose the food your pet will eat.
- Choose the sound your pet makes when it is hungry.
- All abilities, textures, colors, eating, and sounds are LIVE, DYNAMIC, and IN-GAME.
- If you use Optifine, please update to the latest version.
- DOES NOT REQUIRE INVENTORY PETS.
- Choose the Drop Rate of Cards (easy, normal, or hard).
- Choose Card Drop Types (biome-based, or mob health based).
- Determine the difficulty of Upgrades (easy, normal, or hard).
- Determine the difficulty of foods (nuggets or whole items).
- Choose to have negative AOE effects affect other players (for PVP).
- Choose to not use Ability Cards at all, and play the game with all abilities available.
- And more.
- From the Custom Pet GUI press the Randomize Me button (or Do it Again!)
- Gives you a random name, texture, colors, food, and sounds.
- Win prizes for rare combinations.
- Two of a Kind = 1 Gold Nugget.
- Two of a Kind and Two Same Ability Levels = 1 Gold Ingot.
- Three of a Kind = 1 Diamond.
- Three of a Kind and Two Same Ability Levels = 1 Emerald.
- Three of a Kind and All Same Ability Levels = 1 Nether Star.
To access your Custom Pet GUI, simply press G. Besides gathering ability cards from killing mobs, abilities are fully unlocked in Creative Mode, or if you disable ability cards in the config.
1. Choose your Name and Abilities!
2. Choose your pet Food and Sound!
3. Choose your pet Texture and Colors!
4. Randomize your pet for fun and prizes
5. Custom Pet recipe
Custom Pets Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.