Custom Mob Spawner Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 provides random mob spawning behavior from pre-Beta 1.8 for other mods, with individual spawning lists per mod.
The animals no longer despawn and their spawn is based on the biome seed. In other words, the randomness of spawning was removed. There are several mods that relied on the prior mob spawning method to add custom mobs to the game, like Mo’Creatures, More Creeps and Weirdos, Humans+ and many more.
Custom Mob Spawner Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.