Custom Crosshair Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 allow you to change the style of your crosshair.
- Rainbow Crosshair.
- Dynamic (Try using a bow or sword)
This mod works on servers. By default press the GRAVE key to open the customize menu.
Custom Crosshair Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.