Do you own a modpack or a small server? Want to make your modpack or server look more professional? Want specialized mods made specifically for your pack/server? Then Custom-Collection is probably the mod for you!
Custom-Collection Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a “hub” for my custom collection of mods. These mods are geared towards helping server owners and mod pack authors create customized content specifically for their server / pack and add a sense of professionalism to their work. All of these mods are open source and will have easy redistribution requirements.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.