Custom Chest Loot mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that simply allows you to customize all randomly generated container (chests, dispensers, etc.) content and the number of items generated in those containers. All container categories (including ones added by mods, if any) are completely customizable in the properties files! This mod will do nothing if you do not edit its properties. The properties files are generated in your .minecraft/config/CustomChestLoot directory.
How to install Minecraft Custom Chest Loot Mod:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Minecraft Custom Chest Loot Mod: