Cube’s Edge Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod resuming the movements of the famous game: Mirror’s Edge.
Mirror’s Edge, for those who don’t know, is a game of platform/action/adventure where you embody a person who moves thanks to roofs. For example: run on wall, jump on facades, etc.
With this mod, you will can:
- Go up in more four block only by jumping
- Grab on the block if you fall
- Jump on walls
- Make rolls if you fall from too high
- Run faster and faster and go farther
- Slow down the game (Key R by default)
- Slide to pass below blocks
- Turn around and then jump (Key ² by default)
- And then admire the future animations of the mod !
Cube’s Edge Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.