The main objective of CUBED Survival Map is manage to survive, while exploring around for an exit. To accomplish that, you will have to craft different things such as pickaxe in order to get some stone bricks. Or you might be thinking of building a farm, or you might end up starving to death!
- NO Mods, Hacks, Flying, etc.
- Play on Easy or higher.
- Better online.
- 1. Build a cobblestone generator. ( Hint – Lava + Water).
- 2. Make a farm.
- 3. Make and breed Animal farm. ( You will need some food and stuff. Trust me).
- 4. Make a new bed for a checkpoint.
- 5. Make furnice and crafting table.
- 6. Find or make a infinite water source.
- 7. Find all the diamonds (Three diamonds for 600 rooms)
- 8. Build a small forest.
- 9. Make a diamond pickaxe! (You will need it)
It is completely up to you in what order you might want to do those steps.
- Parkour elements
- Pure survival
- Over 30 traps
- Twisted maze with over 600 rooms
CUBED Survival Map Installation:
- Download CUBED Survival Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.