Crowns Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds crowns. They are crafted from the same amount of materials as a helmet, but they require an additional emerald. They can also be crafted by combining a helmet with an emerald via a shapeless recipe. Stats are the same as their vanilla helmet counterparts, but the enchantability is slightly increased.
- Iron, Gold and Diamond
Crowns mod is adding compatibility for other mods, so you can craft more interesting crowns. This support was added in the 1.2 release. Currently supported mods are:
Crowns Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.