CreepTech Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is the name of advanced technology developed by Creepers, undiscovered until just recently by intrepid adventurers. These new technologies allow you to do special things in minecraft that you cannot do normally, such as triple your ore output, create awesome armor that lets you teleport or makes you truly invisible to mobs and players, and special inventory pets that heal you when your health beomes low, along with other unique buffs.
In addition to these amazing technology advancements, however, these secretive Creepers also messed around with atomic science, corrupting a neutron and resulting in the creation of the eerie and beautiful Quantum Dimension, filled with dangerous mobs bent on world domination.
The only way to stop the spread of the Quantum Invasion is to enter this dangerous world, defeat the Quantum Crystal Monster, and save your planet from utter destruction!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.