CreativeCore Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a REQUIRED mod in order for any of the other mods to work in Minecraft 1.7.2 or later. It contains the core shared classes used by all CreativeMD‘s mods. If you don’t install it along with any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash. You have been warned!
CreativeCore Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.