CraftTweaker – Customized Minetweaker 3 Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a continuation of Minetweaker3 by StanH. According to the Minetweaker3 github readme.md I have to put the word, “Customized” in the mod name and mod jar, as I have done.
MineTweaker allows you to customize your modpack or server with a simple scripting language. With a few instructions, you can add or remove recipes, change mod recipes, alter names, change furnace recipes, the ore dictionary, tooltips and many other things.
MineTweaker is often used to fix conflicting recipes and make recipes from different mods interact and balance with each other better. Scripts are sent from server to client, thus different servers using the same MineTweaker-enabled modpack may have different configurations without having to update clients.
CraftTweaker Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.