Crafting Slabs Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds:
- A slab version of the Crafting Table
- A slab version of the Furnace
- If MCMultiPart is installed, Crafting Slabs and Furnace Slabs can be placed in the same block, and any other MCMP compatible part can also be used.
- If Crafting Tweaks is installed, Crafting Tweaks buttons are present in the Crafting Slab GUI.
- If Just Enough Item is installed, the ‘+’ button can be used in the Furnace Slab and Crafting Slab to fill in recipes.
Crafting Slabs Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.