CraftHeraldry mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a mod that allows you to Craft Heraldry in your game. What does this mean you ask?
How to install CraftHeraldry Mod for Minecraft:
- Installing Forge:
- Open your Minecraft launcher.
- Open the “Options” menu near the “login” button
- Use the link in the Options menu to open the .minecraft directory
- Navigate to the bin folder.
- Open minecraft.jar and the Forge version you downloaded with appropriate archive software. (i.e WinRAR, 7-Zip)
- Drag all contents from Forge into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar
- Close both minecraft.jar and Forge download.
- Go back to the .minecraft directory.
- Installing CraftHeraldry:
- While inside the .minecraft directory, create a new folder titled “mods”, assuming there isn’t one already.
- Drag and drop the entire CraftHeraldry .zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip)
Download CraftHeraldry Mod for Minecraft: