Crafteryada Resource Pack 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is a 32x Resource Pack. It has an organic look themed around nature with a medieval twist, suitable for building gardens and picturesque ruins. This pack started as a 32x remake of Charlotte Pack, but after making a few textures I decided to create something entirely new and thus Crafteryada was born. Crafteryada is a vanilla pack, that means that you don’t have to install any mods to enjoy its full potential.
Crafteryada Resource Pack Installation
- Download Crafteryada Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!