Craftable Nether Star + Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds crafting recipes for the Nether Star, the blaze rod and powder, the ghast tear, and the ender pearl. All other (that nether star) recipes can now be disabled in the config file.
There are also 2 difficulty setting, found in the configuration file, in .minecraft/config/ : (now 3 (0.2.0 and up))
-The default, “Easy”, makes the Star Branches recipe be this one:
-The “Hard” option, makes the Branches really harder to get, since the recipe become this one:
The Other recipes are the Nether Star Core :
And, last but not least, the Star itself:
From v. 0.2.0 and up, there are also these recipes:
Nethery Nether Star Crafting Option (in the config):
Blaze Powder Shapeless Recipe:
Blaze Rod Recipe:
Bottled Tear Shapeless Recipe:
Ghast Tear Recipe:
V: 0.2.1 +
Ender Pearl Recipe:
Craftable Nether Star + Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.