Craftable Horse Armour & Saddle Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 a few days ago I was playing Minecraft on a server and realized how hard it was for me to find any horse armour and saddles. So instead of spending hours searching for dungeons I decided to instead create a mod that some balanced recopies instead.
Are you playing on a server where all the dungeons are raided? Now you can craft this stuff.
There is a gradual increase in the defense given from a horse wearing the different types of armor:
(You can use any color of wool for the recipes, not just those on the picture below)
How to enable:
- Alternative recipe (Has to be enabled in config file found at (“Your MC Location”\minecraft\config)
- Open craftablehorsearmour.cfg file with any text editor
This should look like this:
# Turn on the old horse armour recipes from the pre-13w18a snapshot [default: false]
B:”Old Horse Armour Recipe”= false <— (Change this from false to true)
# Turn on the old horse armour recipes from the pre-13w16a snapshot [default: false]
B:”Old Saddle Recipe”= false <— (Change this from false to true)
Alternative (Enable in config):
Craftable Horse Armour & Saddle Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.