CoterieCraft PvP Alternate pack 1.8, 1.7.10 gives support for PvP’ers to make minecraft PvP easier.
Notable changes differ with the Official pack:
- The bow retracting has changed in colors
- The gui for some containers are now transparent
- Fire is smaller
Please note: You need to have the Original Coterie Craft Resource Pack installed and selected to have the optimal performance.
CoterieCraft PvP Add-On Resource Pack Installation
- Download CoterieCraft PvP Add-On Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!