Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is my reworked version of Cosmetic Armor. The original mod has a few bugs, and it is licensed under MIT License. The author hasn’t fixed them, so I figured why not make my own version.
Cosmetic Armor Reworked allows you to wear two sets of armor, one for display, one for function. You can also hide armor for your skin. For PVP, you can stop the mod from functioning on your client side.
You can press C (default, you can change it in Controls under Inventory category) or the button added in your inventory screen (bottom right to your character, similar to the Baubles button) to open the Cosmetic Armor Inventory, left side is your normal armor slots, right side is your cosmetic armor slots.
Any armor placed in cosmetic armor slots will not have any effect on you, only for display purpose. They will drop on death.
Little square buttons on the right are Skin toggles. When turned on (white), that piece of armor will not display at all.
Little square button on the left to inventory button is mod disable toggle. When turned on (white), the mod will not work on your client side, this is for PVP.
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.