Cosmetic Armor Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 brings four additional armor slots to the Player’s inventory. What’s special about these four slots though is that any armor placed in them will only appear visually on the Player, and not affect the Player in any way. It allows for the usage of one armor piece (say, Boots of the Traveler) while still retaining the aesthetics brought by another.
Cosmetic Armor Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.