Coruscant from the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, recreated to a 1:1 scale.
- Senate Building (full interior)
- Steel Superstructure Landscape
“Do you know the rarest resource on Coruscant, my boy?”“I… I’m not sure.””Sky. Down here, the sun is a myth.”―Sheev Palpatine and Anakin Skywalker, regarding Coruscant’s underworld
Coruscant Star Wars Map Installation
- Download Coruscant Star Wars Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.