Correlated Potentialistics is a minimalistic Applied Energistics-like mod. This mod adds a storage system based around digitizing items, allowing you to store tons of items in a small space that are conveniently accessible, through a single scrollable/searchable GUI.
This mod is intended to be used alongside a mod like JustEnoughItems, as there is no recipe guide. This mod does NOT include a way to generate RF. You will need another mod like Progressive Automation or BuildCraft to generate RF.
Quick Primer for people familiar with AE2
- Storage math is basically identical to AE2.
- There are no cables, contact is the only way to make a network work.
- You need a controller. There are no adhoc networks.
- There’s no Cell Workbench, instead just right-click a drive you’re holding to configure it.
- Priority is configured per-drive rather than per-drive bay.
- What AE2 calls a “Drive” I call a “Drive Bay”, what they call a “Cell” I call a “Drive”.
- Processors are found in dungeon/stronghold/nether fortress/jungle temple chests.
Correlated Potentialistics Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.