ContentTweaker Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an addon for MineTweaker3. Minetweaker lets you adjust recipes, remove them entirely, or add new recipes. One of the features that it lacks, is the ability to create new items and blocks, ContentTweaker plans on allowing users to add more to their game, not only recipes, but actual items and blocks.
With ContentTweaker, you can currently add the following:
- New Items
- New Blocks
- Tinkers Construct Tool Materials
- New Fluids
Due to the limitations enforced by Minetweaker, Scripts containing methods from this mod, should be treated differently from normal Minetweaker scripts, the most noticeable differences are:
- Scripts go in the “contenttweaker” folder, it can be found in the same folder as the “scripts” folder.
- ContentTweaker scripts cannot be reloaded, this is due to the fact that you cannot add or remove Blocks or Items while the game is running.
- When you use the reload command, it will print in the minetweaker.log file saying that it cannot remove items while the game is loaded, but it will still allow the normal reload to continue for recipes
If you would like to add textures to your Blocks or Items, you can do so by putting the texture file in: “config/contenttweaker/icons/items/” and for blocks: “config/contenttweaker/icons/blocks/”
If you would like to add localization to your blocks or items, you can put the .lang files in, “config/contenttweaker/lang/”
ContentTweaker Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.