ComputerCraftEdu Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is a new way to learn computational thinking inside Minecraft, from the creators of ComputerCraft and MinecraftEdu.
Players take control of powerful but clueless turtle robots in the game. They will start with a tile-based interface to learn the fundamentals of programming in a fun, accessible environment. This process will serve as a springboard for learners towards using real programming languages to solve problems, make games, and improve their worlds! They will be engaged and motivated to find ways to use turtles to automate and extend their usual Minecraft activities. Best of all, they can keep programming when they go home: ComputerCraftEdu is available for private users for free. Teachers using the mod with MinecraftEdu get some special tools to facilitate learning programming in a classroom environment.
Whether you are completely new to programming or you already have some experience, ComputerCraftEdu is an easy and fun way to learn important real world skills and get creative on a whole new level.
ComputerCraftEdu Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.