Computer Craft Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 gives you the ability to program the computer using lua. Computer Craft Mod gives you the ability to make amazing red stone contraptions a lot easier. Each computer you add to your world has a key board and a screen. Each computer also has 6 inputs and out puts, which can be connected using bundled wires.
Install Computer Craft Mod:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.