Compression Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows player to compress all normal blocks (cobble, grass, stone, etc.) and any non-data item (apples, sticks, diamonds, etc.) into large stacks. You can use these stacks much like normal blocks. Once each stack gets large enough, certain affects kick in. Some can become blackholes sucking in all items they are like, much like a magnet for a specific item. Great for large storage.
Compression Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.