Complex Crops Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a several unique crops to Minecraft. Corn, cucumbers, and rice! The two-block tall corn crop can be harvested for corn cobs, the cucumber vine for cucumbers, and the water-loving rice crop for rice.
The corn crop is a two block tall crop grown by planting corn seeds on farmland. Once it is fully grown, left-click the top to harvest corn seeds and corn!
The cucumber stem and vine are grown by planting cucumber seeds on farmland. Make sure the stem is surrounded by blocks so that the vine can grow. Once a vine grows, left-click it to harvest a cucumber!
Here is an example of cucumber plant placement, introducing a totally new aspect to farming. Can you find the most efficient way to grow them?
The rice crop is a water crop grown by planting rice directly on top of water. Once it is fully grown, left-click it to harvest rice!
Complex Crops Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Complex Crops Mod:
Complex Crops Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2