Compacter Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a single simple block – the Compacter.
- It will try crafting input items in either 2×2 or 3×3 pattern (configurable in the GUI) and output the result.
- It will process unlimited items per tick, as long as there enough items and energy provided.
- You can set it to work only when redstone signal is applied (configurable in the GUI).
- Recursive compacting mode can be enabled from the GUI which will try combining outputed items again (for e.g. compressed cobble).
- The compacter will use RF or EU power for every operation.
Compacter Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.