Compact Machines Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds one simple game mechanic: Small rooms inside of blocks. This mod basically gives you the ability to build your contraptions inside of a single block.
Each side of a Compact Machine has a small buffer for items, fluids and Redstone Flux allowing the room to interact with the outside. Applied Energistics channels, ProjectRed bundled cables and OpenComputers cables are supported as well. The room has the corresponding counterparts on its walls.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.