Compact Lava Generator Mod 1.7.10 adds a multi-block generator which can extract the “Lava Power” in the Nether. The most widely-used energy units,from EU to RF to Factorization Charge,are supported. Since it has the power of generating energy without consuming lava,the whole structure is very expensive,but you’ll soon find that it’s worth its price.
Note: NEI is recommended for recipes
First,you need these blocks to build the structure.
The generator should be put above 9 blocks of lava. For example,
Use the casing to create a structure above the lava blocks,like this:
And then put a pump block in the middle:
Put a controller block in front of the pump:
2 hollow layers of casing blocks:
3×3 casing blocks on the top:
If you notice that the LED on the controller block turns green,then the whole structure is complete!
But it isn’t generating power!
Simply replace some casing blocks with generator modules and output hatches:
Congratulations! The Lava Generator is working!
Note: The energy unit that the hatches output can be switched by using a hammer.
- Right-clicking the hatch with your hammer will show the energy unit which is currently used,
- Shift-right-clicking will switch the energy unit.
- Right-clicking the controller with your hammer will display information about the generator.
Note: Each Generator Module generates 2048rf/t and each hatch has a max output of 2048rf/t
Compact Lava Generator Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.