Common Capabilities Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 improves mod interactions, which are possible because of Forge’s new capability system.
This does not provide any actual new content, it only improves existing interactions. The goal of this mod is to provide standard capabilities that are useful for different mods, without those mods having to depend on each other.
Initially, this mod was part of Integrated Dynamics, to improve the ‘readability’ for various mods. This has been separated into this new mod because other mods might also benefit from these capabilities without having to depend on Integrated Dynamics.
This mod provides the following capabilities to the following mods:
- Worker: Indicates if a machine can work, and has work.
- Temperature: Used for things that can have a certain temperature.
- Nameable: Things that can have a name.
- Vanilla Minecraft
- Wrench: For items that allow wrenching.
Every aspect of this mod can be configured to disable interactions.
Common Capabilities Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.