Ever get tired of having to re-type a command every time you want to use it? Those days are over! Now you can simply set the commands you want bound and the keys to bind them to, and you can use them instantly, just by pressing the key. And the best part? Command Keybindings Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is client side only. Now able to bind as many commands as you want. This mod allows you to bind two commands to keys so they can be used instantly.
Command Keybindings Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.