Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 Features:
- “Hrrh!” Villagers are no longer Caveman Squidwards and no longer make sound. They are now male or female humans with over 250 unique skins.
- You can interact with villagers in many ways, such as chatting with them, asking them to follow you, hiring them to do work, giving them gifts, and more!
- Interacting with villagers builds relationships. Get your relationship high enough, and you’ll be able to marry a villager.
- Once you’re married, you can have children. Children will grow up over time and do many different chores for you.
- Children eventually grow up into adults, who can get married and have children of their own.
- You can marry other players and have children in SMP and LAN.
- MCA will change the way you play hardcore mode forever. Playing in hardcore unlocks a small, but game-changing super-secret feature. (not present in recent versions, sorry!)
- There’s no loss of original Minecraft functionality. MCA villagers can be traded with, and any modded villagers are not overwritten with MCA villagers.
Wedding Ring – Gift to a villager to get married to them.
Engagement Ring – Gift to a villager to become engaged to them. Give them a wedding ring afterwards to cause all nearby villagers to give you gifts.
Arranger’s Ring – Gift to two different people to make them get married to each other.
Whistle – Right click while holding it to call your children and spouse to your current location.
Comes Alive Mod Windows Installation
- Download and install Forge
- Start the new Minecraft launcher, switch your profile to “Forge,” and run the game.
- Exit the game.
- Go to your Start Menu, type %APPDATA%, and press enter.
- In the new window, open the .minecraft folder.
- Download the latest version of MCA.
- Place the file you dowloaded into the mods folder.
- Run the game and enjoy! MCA should be listed under the Mods menu.
Comes Alive Mod Mac Installation