Colorful Tools Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 add the functionality of dying leather armor to your tools and weapons. Endless color combos to allow you to stand out from the crowd. Simply combine your sword with the dye of your choice, even add more dyes to further tint your tool until you get the desired color. If a tool or weapon is not changing colors, simply place it in a crafting grid and it should replace it with one that will work..
Colorful Tools Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.