Colorful Armor Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 makes chain, iron, gold, and diamond armor customizable. To change the color of a piece of armor, just place the piece and the dye of your choice in the crafting table. All of the dyes in the game work. Different types of base armor (Chain, Iron, Gold, Diamond) create different variations of the colors so even more customization is available. Sponges are also now craftable and used to clean the dyes from the armor.
Colorful Armor Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.