ColorChat Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a server only mod that adds colored chat to your game.
There are only bukkit plugins that do this. But i’ve worked on a way that does this with forge.
- /nick <nick> – Sets a nickname for yourself. Leave nick empty to reset
- /color <color> – Sets a color for yourself. Leave color empty to get a list of colors, or enter “random” to get a random color
- /realname <nick> – See who is behind a nickname.
- /coords – Shout out your coördinates in chat.
- /group – OP Only command. Can take these subcommands:
- create <Name>- Creates a group with Name
- remove <Name> – Removes group Name
- addUser <Group> <Name>- Adds user Name to Group
- delUser <Group> <Name> – Removes user Name from Group
- color <Group> <color> – Sets a color for the group.
- save – Saves the groups to a file in the world root
- load – Loads the groups from a file in the world root
ColorChat Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.