Color Blocks Mod Features:
- Around 40 different colors!
- Adds stairs and slabs for more styling!
- Blast resistant blocks(as obsidian), no more griefers/creepers destroying your art!
- Takes close to no time to destroy them in survival mode!
- Clean colors, no more weird textures on your pixel art!
- They emit light, no more torches on your art!
- It’s own Creative menu!
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.