The Gothic cathedral dominates the skyline of Cologne and is one of Germany’s most famous landmarks. It is also one of the most beautiful examples of Gothic and Neo-Gothic architecture in the world.
Building of the Cologne Cathedral was commenced in 1248, it took over 600 years to complete but the cathedral still dominates the skyline of the city.
Currently the cathedral is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne and it is a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1996. Upon its completion on the 14th of August 1880, the Cologne Cathedral held the title of the World’s tallest building until 1884.
Cologne Cathedral Map Installation:
- Download Cologne Cathedral Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.