CoFHTweaks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
Configuration options, defaults are least-disruptive to normal play:
- Option to disable animated textures (higher fps)
- Option to disable items attempting to stack (higher tps)
- Option to disable some entity-pushing (higher tps/fps)
- Option to defer client-side lighting updates when a block changes (higher fps)
- Option to make fewer entities render when tightly packed (higher fps)
- Option to reduce AI tick rate (higher average tps)
- 1.8 style occlusion (higher fps)
- Generally more efficient AI logic (higher tps)
- Non-pushable entities do not attempt to be pushed (higher tps)
- Faster chunk lookup (higher tps)
- The logo is a large black T on a white background. This is to be blamed on jadedcat.
CoFHTweaks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.