You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Resource Packs
>> CodeCrafted Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 — Updated: October 26, 2015,
Minecraft Version: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 |
Resolution: 16x |
Developer: codecrafted |
299 views |
- All wool blocks are 1 color with a slightly darker border.
- Redstone, repeaters and rs torches are simplified.
- Glass texture only has a white border.
- Redstone lamps have a higher contrast difference.
- Ore blocks are all iron style.
Minecraft CodeCrafted Resource Pack Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft CodeCrafted Resource Pack
- Download Minecraft CodeCrafted Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft CodeCrafted Resource Pack:
CodeCrafted Resource Pack 1.7
CodeCrafted Resource Pack 1.8