Cobble Popper Mod 1.9, 1.8.9 is a mod that will generate cobblestone when adjacent to Lava and Water source blocks. The cobblestone will be popped into the air if not extracted with a hopper or pipe. A Redstone signal will disable the Cobble Popper. The rate of cobblestone generation and the velocity of the popping are configurable. The default rate of production is 1 cobblestone/sec per lava-water pair.
Cobble Popper Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.