Clonecraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds NPC humans to the game using the wonders of science. This mod allows cloning of any entity by extracting DNA from their blood and injecting it into an egg, and allows mutations of any clones.
Sterilizer Placement (use a bucket of water on the sterilizer, throw dirty items into the water):
Centrifuge (stab mobs with a needle, craft the blood into a test tube, spin it in a centrifuge):
Life Inducer (place antennas on top of this. Wait for lightning, extract dna from separated blood, inject into empty egg, bring to life in this life inducer. Wear leather boots!!)
You can even build things!
Clonecraft Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.