Climate Hope City Map was created as part of the Guardian’s Keep it in the Ground campaign. Parts of it may look unusual, but it is not meant as a pie-in-the-sky vision of the future. All of the features you will see are either already in place in cities around the world or exist as prototypes.
Climate Hope City Map Installation:
- Download Climate Hope City Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.