Climate control mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to shrink, eliminate, and control the frequency of climate zones. Includes vast oceans and smaller lakes with a mixture of any island size.
Set climate zones to smaller, more manageable sizes so you can find a variety of biomes more easily.
Prevent hot biome-cold biome transitions, if you want, or mix all the biomes together.
Change the frequencies of common biomes and climate zones to occur as often or as rarely as you want.
Restore true oceans to 1.7, or keep a universal continent with large lakes.
Create a variety of land sizes, from giant continents tens of thousands of blocks across to islands that fit on a single map.
Also moves the tiny islands in the deep ocean near shore so they tell you you are near real land rather than get in the way on ocean trips.
Climate Control Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.