Climate Control / Geographicraft Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you control climate zones, ocean sizes, biome frequencies, and continent sizes. Make Minecraft worlds into Yourcraft worlds!
- Set climate zones to smaller, more manageable sizes so you can find a variety of biomes more easily.
- Prevent hot biome-cold biome transitions, if you want, or mix all the biomes together.
- Change the frequencies of common biomes and climate zones to occur as often or as rarely as you want.
- Restore true oceans to 1.7, or keep a universal continent with large lakes.
- Create a variety of land sizes, from giant continents tens of thousands of blocks across to islands that fit on a single map.
- Make climate bands to mimic an earthlike world.
- Set initial spawn area to any land area anywhere.
Climate Control / Geographicraft Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.