With Clearing Block Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 you can craft two special new blocks: The Clearing Block – This block can be used to (surprise!) clear the space around it. -The Water Replacing Block – That one placed in water changes the water into dirt so you can build something there where two seconds ago was water.
There are four types of each of these blocks, but that later on.
Crafting The crafting is very easy. For the clearing block you only need three tools made of the same material (wood, stone, iron, diamond). In a crafting table you put a pickaxe in the top middle, a axe in the middle left, and a shovel in the middle right like so: Posted Image The weakest is made out of wooden tools and clears a area of 8 by 8 by 7 The next is the Stone Clearing Block and it cleans a cube of 16 by 16 by 12 Then comes the Iron one. That one clean a block 24 by 24 by 16 The best one (and very expensive) is the diamond clearing Block. That one clears a massive area of 40 by 40 by 30!
To craft a Water Replacing Block you need one normal clearing block (wood, stone, iron, diamond), a bucket and some dirt blocks. You have to put them in a crafting table like so: Posted Image In the middle the clearing block and at the bottom a bucket. Around that dirt and you get a water clearing block. Thats it!
Clearing Block Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.